Home » Tag Archives: Due

Tag Archives: Due

Tron Price up 10% Due to Binance Announcement

These are rather interesting times for anyone who is keeping a close eye on the TRON price. Although this currency has seen a rather solid downtrend for most of 2018, things are finally turning around as of late. Over the past 24 hours, the TRX price has noted a strong 7.71% increase, which indicates its value will surpass $0.02 fairly soon. ...

Read More »

ECB Has No Plans to Launch Digital Currency Due to Blockchain Immaturity

The European Central Bank (ECB) is not issuing a digital currency any time soon, according to President Mario Draghi. He’s argued that the blockchain technology is not mature enough for such a level of responsibility and physical cash remains widely used within the monetary union. ECB Studies Potential Issuance of Central Bank Digital Currency In a letter sent to Mr. Jonás ...

Read More »

India Update: RBI Claims Court Can’t Recognize Crypto as Currency Due to Existing Laws

The Reserve Bank of India has continued is tirade against the legalization of cryptocurrencies by filing an affidavit to the country’s supreme court. The Supreme Court will be holding a hearing on the case of legalizing cryptocurrency on September 17th, at which time the affidavit will be reviewed. According to a recent report, the RBI claims that cryptocurrencies cannot be ...

Read More »

Ethereum is Bad Due to Lack of Active dApps, Claims Nobel Economist

Nouriel Roubini, a widely recognized economist and a professor at Stern School, has said that the decline in the value of Ethereum was expected due to its lack of active decentralized applications (dApps). He said: “No wonder Ethereum is collapsing. 75% of DApps are crypto-kitties, scammy Ponzi pyramid schemes & Casino games. The other 25% are DEX that no one ...

Read More »

Bitcoin Fell Due to Regulatory & Sell Pressure, Will Recover Soon

According to Jonathan Cheesman, a partner at investment firm Distributed Global, Bitcoin has fallen due to five major reasons: macro trend, speculative dominance, regulatory uncertainty, short selling, and scams. But, as the market and cryptocurrencies as an asset class continue to see improvements in infrastructure and regulation, Cheesman explained that a growing number of investors will recognize cryptocurrencies as robust ...

Read More »

Nvidia Quits Crypto Due to Low Profit, Not Because of Decline in Demand

The world’s largest graphic card and chip maker Nvidia has officially put an end to its crypto venture, with the official announcement of its CFO Colette Kress. In a statement, Kress said: “We believe we’ve reached a normal period as we’re looking forward to essentially no cryptocurrency as we move forward. Our revenue outlook had anticipated cryptocurrency-specific products declining to ...

Read More »

Crypto is Taking Over Venezuela, Due to the Country’s Destroyed Fiat System

Venezuela is facing hyperinflation and international sanctions that have brought the economy and its people to their knees. In response, President Nicolás Maduro recently mandated that his Petro crypto will become the nation’s second official currency starting tomorrow, August 20. In relation, some believe a “post-fiat” world is emerging in the country, with both the government and local citizens increasingly looking to ...

Read More »

HitBTC Faces More Backlash Due to Stringent KYC Requirements

Cryptocurrency exchanges play a vital role in the world of Bitcoin and altcoins. Not every exchange has a solid reputation, which is only to be expected. HitBTC is facing a lot of scrutiny over its KYC procedures for verifying user accounts. It seems this situation is only getting further out of hand as time progresses. HitBTC Issues Are Growing Worse ...

Read More »